2nd Shift CNC Machinist
Nashua, NH | Full time
Leddy Group is currently seeking a CNC Machinist for a great family owned company in Nashua, NH. This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist:
- Operating several CNC machines, loading bars of material, monitoring operation & taking measurements, while making quality parts, safely as part of a team.
- Maintaining quality assurance procedures and processes, performing quality audits
- Maintaining equipment and supplies
- Maintaining specifications by observing machining operations, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls, replacing worn tools
- Maintaining safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and housekeeping
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, and troubleshooting malfunctions
Requirements of the CNC Machinist:
- Minimum of two years in manufacturing setting
- Familiarity with blue prints a plus
- Basic math skills, including decimals and ability to convert between inches and metric measurements. Algebra and geometry a plus!
- Knowledge of metals and materials, including but not limited to steel, stainless steel, and copper, and their machine-ability and ability to use measuring equipment (micrometers, Dial or Digital Calipers, Optical comparator) a plus!
- Demonstrated initiative and improvement mindset a must; Familiarity with quality concepts, such as in-process auditing; lean manufacturing a plus
- Proven track record of reliability, dependability, maturity, attention to detail and ability to learn is key as we will be providing comprehensive training on CNC machining.
To apply for this position, please call Leddy Group at 603-666-4051, email Bedford@leddygroup.com or visit our website at www.leddygroup.com.