2nd Shift Inspector
Dover, NH | Full time
Currently seeking candidates to fill a 2nd Shift opening right here in Dover! Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of manufacturing experience, high attention to detail and ability to stand for an entire shift. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Inspector:
- Following all company guidelines and procedures and all company safety policies and procedures.
- Verifying that all fabric has been properly finished, as specified prior to inspector
- Visually examining finished fabric for defects, such as grease spots, tears, variations in color, finish, construction, etc
- Repair of defects when necessary using hand tools
- Completion of all required and necessary paperwork to maintain ISO certification
- Continually monitoring the process and product for quality improvement
Requirements of the Inspector:
- The ability to learn to read and/or interpret internal paperwork to CFI specifications
- The ability to identify various weave patterns, yarn types and fabric types to CFI specifications
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to repeat the same task throughout the shift
- Ability to learn on the job
Compensation for this position is $12.00/hr with shift differentials for second and third shift. Hours are Monday through Friday 2pm-10:30pm with a 30 min unpaid lunch.
If interested, please apply at www.leddygroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.