Assembler (Soldering Skills)
Dover, NH | Full time
Assembler with Soldering Skills
Company located in Dover, NH that specializes in instruments manufactures professional electrical test and measurement instruments for the industrial, commercial and utility marketplace is now seeking an assembler with soldering skills.
The Assembler is responsible for:
- Performing simple calibrating and testing
- Building basic subassemblies through taping magnets
- Assembling of part
- Packing and labeling completed instruments
- Performing soldering
- Cleaning own work area
Qualifications of the Assembler:
- Soldering experience - must be able to pass soldering test at interview
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and adaptable to switch jobs throughout your shift
- Must be able to read and follow detailed testing instructions
- Must have basic level computer skills to be used while testing equipment
- Must be able to lift up 50lbs occasionally
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of similar experience is preferred
1st shift position working Monday thru Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Starting pay is $12-$14 DOE.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.