Assembly Group Leader
Salem, NH | Full time
Leddy Group is seeking candidates for a 2nd Shift BGA Component Prep Group Leader.
The Group Leader will report directly to the Production Manager and will be responsible for supervising the employees assigned to the BGA room on second shift. The BGA Group Lead will insure all daily production goals are met. This is a full time position that requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience working in the semiconductor industry in a soldering environment with hands on experience. You will be required to train new hires as well as provide ongoing training for team members.
Hours: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am Monday-Friday. There are times when overtime is desired.
Requirements for this position also include:
- Experience reballing BGA components
- Ability to read drawings.
- Experience using microscopes
- Experience with flux and solder paste applications
- Experience with masking
- Experience with wicking
- Knowledge of with J-STD-001, IPC 610
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate a team.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
To apply, please call Leddy Group at 603-666-4051, email Bedford@leddygroup.com or visit our website at www.leddygroup.com.