Dover, NH | Full time
Leddy Group is looking for for an Asset Management in Dover, NH.
We are currently looking for a candidate who is customer service-minded, fun and a great communicator! Interested candidates should be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand or walk most of the shift.
Responsibilities of the Asset Manager
- Day to day material handling/disassembly, transport, inventory, shipping, receiving and scrap activities as required
- Work on product through the warehouse in accordance with instructions and procedures
- Assists with updating the customer summary monthly as required/directed
- Ensure proper processing , data collection, charges, receipt or disposal of product is carried out
- Coordinate with Deployment, warehouse lead, asset management lead, inventory clerk and expediter to ensure priorities and issues are communicated
- Assist and support operations teams; including, but not limited to, disassembly of registers and processing tear downs as well as receipts of materials yielded
Requirements of the Asset Manager
- Maintain a consistent and positive attendance pattern
- Manage time efficiently
- High school diploma or GED and 1-3 months related experience or training
- Must have experience in or a working knowledge of inventory and or asset management.
- Must have general mechanical understanding of repair or manufacturing assembly/disassembly functions.
- ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- Basic math skills
This position is first shift, Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch. The compensation for this position is $12.50-$13.00/hour.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.