Hudson, NH | Full time
Leddy Group is seeking a CMM Programmer for a client in Hudson, NH. This role is a full-time, long term opportunity with an established business that is growing and looking to add to their core. Some of the duties of this role would include;
- Perform CMM programming and inspection of product for Receiving, First Article, In-process, and Final Inspection
- Maintain and improve current CMM programs on legacy product
- Perform and document First Article, Capability study and In-Process Inspections in support of production and validation activities
- Populate and maintain Inspection records and First Article Inspections as required by work instructions or industry standards
- Inspect parts using hand held measurement and test equipment and visual techniques
In addition to those duties, this role does require advanced understanding of GD&T, the ability to read blueprints, drawings, and specifications. Applicants should have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
To apply for this position, please email Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.