CNC Set Mill Machinist
Portsmouth, NH | Full time
CNC Milling Machinist
Company that designs connection systems that transmit signals, data or power through challenging media located in Portsmouth, NH is seeking to hire for this position. Company products go in aircraft, biomedical devices, deep-sea exploration vehicles, offshore oil and gas operations, power generation including nuclear power and submarines.
Responsibilities of the CNC Milling Machinist :
The CNC Machinist – I will plan, lay out, fabricate, and assemble the most complex production machined parts and highly complex prototype research and development machined parts.
Qualifications of the CNC Milling Machinist:
- Must have knowledge of HAAS controls
- Programming knowledge a plus
- Must have the ability to create parts from engineered drawings using new and proven programs
- Must have the ability to proficiently use a wide variety of machine shop measuring tools
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment as well as being a self starter
- Ability to consistently work to tight tolerances
- Must maintain a neat, clean and safe work station
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 4+ years of experience setting up and operation Mill machines
This is first shift position working 6:00am-2:30pm and starting pay is $18/hour DOE.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.