CNC Set-Up Operator (3rd Shift)
Rochester, NH | Full time
3rd Shift CNC set-up
Seeking qualified candidates who have the ability to install and remove molds in a safe and efficient manner.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Set-up and pull injection molds and auxiliary equipment.
- Set safety settings on injection press and mold.
- Hook up water and oil lines where necessary.
- Install proper robot positioning and programming, where applicable.
- Make all necessary electrical connections.
- Start-up and inspect first piece samples.
- Answer machine and mold alarms in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain logbooks, mold installation checklists, production mold procedure checklists, and update set up sheets. Accurately complete and maintain all necessary paperwork.
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Vertical and horizontal CNC set-up skills a must
- Ability to read blueprints and micrometers
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for a full shift
- Minimum 2 years experience in injection molding including set-up and mold processing
- High school diploma or GED
- Education in a technical field is preferred
The compensation for this position is $15-$20/hour depending on experience. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday 11pm-7:30am.
Contact Leddy Group to apply. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.