Exeter, NH | Full time
Manufacturing company specializes in wire harness, cable and electromechanical assemblies in Exeter, NH. The company prides themselves on the quality of workmanship and vast knowledge of the custom cable and harness industry.
Responsibilities of the Cable Assembler:
The position is responsible to assemble and manufacture cable assemblies. The tasks include soldering, hand fabrication and assembling.
Qualifications of the Cable Assembler:
- Reading & writing skills.
- Measuring with tape measure.
- Able to interpret cable assembly drawings & bills of materials.
- High attention to details.
- Exhibits pride in exceptional quality work.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.