Calibration Technician - 28455
Portsmouth, NH | Full time
Leddy Group is looking for a Calibration Technician for a client in Portsmouth, NH.
-Candidate needs to manage Calibration program, which requires the individual to do the following:
- Schedule/Coordinate on-site and off-site calibrations
- Locate/collect tools throughout manufacturing
- Submit purchase requisitions
- Issue/Maintain Calibration lists
- Log tools in/out
- Maintain calibration software
- Provide support to mfg. floor in regards to calibration status (when tools are out of house, when they will be back, work to expedite)
- Investigate prior usage of gages found to be out of tolerance
- Verify calibration certificates
- Review, scan and file various documents
- Package tools for off-site calibration
- Bar code tools
- Create Log Sheets (for thread gages)
- Ensure Vendors are paid by working with Purchasing and Accounting
Pay is $14/hour.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.