Call Center Quality Control Manager
Concord, NH | Full time
Leddy Group is excited to introduce a new organization opening in the Concord, NH area. Our client is presenting enticing opportunities to become a part of their newly renovated 8000 sq ft call center. Become a part of their new team of professionals!
The QA/QC Manager is a key management position who reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for ensuring the quality of the customer service operations including all documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and updates QA/QC Plan, and performance monitoring SOPs for the operations of the Customer Service and walk in centers; and conducts QC activities for all functional areas.
- Generates monthly QC reports for submission to the client.
- Sets appropriate quality control standards.
- Establishes review techniques and appropriate sample sizes for all functional areas.
- Schedules regular monitoring of performance measurements
- Provides monthly reporting on contract compliance to identify problems.
- Works with CSC management to identify areas of concern and addresses issues accordingly.
- Reviews service activities via reports, computer screen, and sampling.
- Provides Monthly Quality Report and other reporting as needed/requested regarding quality assessment and attainment levels.
- Measures overall operations and individuals production results.
- Provides feedback to operations team regarding performance trends and areas of improvement.
- Suggests operational improvements and efficiencies to services provided to internal and external customers.
- Effectively communicates via written, verbal, and electronic correspondence.
- Promotes positive work environment by establishing rapport with CSRs and colleagues.
- Monitors and logs employee performance problems according to company policy, escalating performance issues to the operations team, as applicable, for corrective action as required.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Participates in operations and other project meetings.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with five years related experience in a quality control role in a customer service environment or related industry.
- Experience with Quality Control concepts and process development required.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on MS-Office products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
This is a supplemental to direct position to start immediately. A criminal background and pre-employment drug screening will be conducted, rate of pay is $25 an hour.
To apply for this position, please email Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.