Collections/Call Center Representative
Lee, NH | Full time
Very successful family owned organization seeking a talented Collections Representative to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Collections/Call Center Representative:
- Contacting individuals by telephone with past due balances owed to the company's clients in an effort to secure payment.
- Entering ACH and credit card transactions into the database as well as noting all files with a summary of the conversation.
- Expected to follow the FDCPA rules and regulations as well as company policies relating to various clients they will be handling.
Qualifications of the Collections/Call Center Representative
- Entry Level position - Training will be provided
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
There is a high call volume: 200-300 calls per day and you are expect to connect with approximately 180 clients per day. Guaranteed hourly base pay plus commission opportunities.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.