Customer Service Representative
Concord, NH | Full time
Are you looking for a customer service position in the central New Hampshire area?
The Customer Service Representative will report to the Call Center Supervisor and is responsible for answering routine telephone inquiries in a professional, customer-oriented manner by following standard scripts and procedures. Must have an on-going knowledge of company policies/guidelines as directed by management; and remain flexible and willing to adjust to other duties based on business needs. Other duties to include, but are not limited to: notice quality review, image review, and customer case management.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required; one to two years related supervisory experience in customer service and/or retail industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clear and professional speaking voice.
- Strong process, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated productivity in a team environment, focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to operational excellence.
- Must possess strong computer skill-sets with emphasis on MS-Office products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word are highly desirable.
This is a full-time role with some Saturdays, supplemental to direct, and offers great benefits once hired on!
Interested? Send your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call the office at 603-666-4051 or visit www.leddygroup.com.