Customer Service Representative
Dover, NH | Full time
Direct Hire - Customer Service Representative
"Our specialty is high quality fabrics with minimum production quantities. We manufacture a variety of woven industrial fabrics using a vast array of synthetic yarn types in our modern 60,000 square foot building. We provide a wide range of styles for belting, filtration, composites and many other applications – please contact us with your needs and we’ll help you find the right style for your processes."
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Follow all company guidelines and procedures and all company safety policies and procedures
- Regular attendance and punctuality with strict adherence to the company attendance guidelines
- Availabilty for overtime when required or necessary
- Assisting the General Manager and the Sales Manager in the efficient flow of paperwork throughout the office, as well as interoffice communications and communications with factory personnnel
- Direct communication with assigned customers and is responsible for issuing quotations, effectively communicating capabilities and confirming orders to customers as appropriate as well as shipping information
- Maintaining a file for each assigned customer, as appropriate, that contains communication to efficiently facilitate later communication and/or business
- Checking website inquiries on a regular basis and effectively coordinating and responding to each inquiry, as appropriate
- Assist with production issues to include but not limited to scheduling, special requests from the customers, and participate in any company meetings as requested
- Attend any training or seminars as requested
- Be responsible for effectively communicating with and reporting progress when necessary directly to General Manager and Sales Manager
- Familiarization with all current pertinent work instructions in the QS manual
- Assist by continually monitoring the process used for quality improvement
- Assist with completion of all required and necessary paperwork to maintain ISO certification
- Be able to develop an understanding of import and export procedures and processes, the associated documentation, currency exchange rates, duties, invoicing, shipping.
- All other duties deemed necessary or as requested by management
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Customer service skills that include pleasant phone skills w/ability to maintain professional and positive attitude in the face of negativity
- Understands the purchasing/sales process
- Able to read and/or interpret internal paperwork to CFI specifications
- Very good math skills
- Ability to use metric system, and be able to convert with non-metric measurements
- Experience using IBM compatible computer
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- Ability to use fax machine, scanner and copier
- Answer multi - line phone
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years customer service
Pay is salary, $25k - $35k/year.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.