Lebanon, NH | Full time
Leddy Group is seeking a versatile, detailed-oriented, team player to assist and support the Lead Designer across all areas related to graphic design. Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills, plus the ability to handle multiple assignments, are necessary. Solid design skills, Adobe® Creative Cloud proficiency and familiarity with MS Office are essential. Additional abilities in photography, Adobe® Photoshop® software, FrameMaker, illustration and html/CSS are preferred.
Ideally you will have 1+ years of commercial experience in graphic design and present a portfolio of work (book, PDF or URL) that shows your thought process, creativity and strengths in design. A degree or suitable qualification in the graphic design field is required.
Duties will include:
- Design/layout of internal and/or Agent requested creative as needed
- Product photography (experience a plus) and photo editing/retouching
- File preparation and liaising with external resources to coordinate the printing and production of various materials
- Assisting with the generation of web site content, updates, design and promotion
- Assisting with the development and deployment of company email newsletters
- Assisting with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Keeping abreast of technical and creative trends and best practices
- Interacting with Engineering, Sales and Marketing personnel
- Proofreading and light administrative responsibilities
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-727-0102 or visit www.leddygroup.com.