Electrical/Hydro Static Tester
Portsmouth, NH | Full time
Company that designs connection systems that transmit signals, data or power through challenging media located in Portsmouth, NH is seeking to hire for this position. Company products go in aircraft, biomedical devices, deep-sea exploration vehicles, offshore oil and gas operations, power generation including nuclear power and submarines.
Responsibilities of the Electric/Hydro Tester:
- Conducting procedural tests on production product including incoming material needed to support customer need date
- Responsible for understanding and use of all test equipment, test fixtures, and procedures
- Maintaining security for all quality verification equipment and its calibration control
- Notify errors on procedures, drawings, bills of material, and router to the support teams (Quality, Manufacturing Engineering)
- Responsible for completing documentation (shop packs) accurately and timely
- Responsible for entering data into the ERP system accurately and timely
- Responsible for maintaining high quality standards and workmanship
- Maintain excellent communication and working relationship with all departments within the company
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Communicating special tooling needed to perform operation that may have not been identified
- Oral/Written Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Records data
Qualifications of the Electric/Hydro Tester:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with little or no notice of overtime when needed
- Ability to use test equipment needed to perform tasks (Meggers, Ohm-meters)
- Ability to use optical test equipment
- Able to read technical drawings, specifications and procedures
- Computer Literate Working knowledge of MSOffice programs, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good shop math skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two year technician degree or equivalent
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience handling fiber optic related product
This is a first shift position working Monday - Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Compensation starts at $15/hour.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.