Somersworth, NH | Full time
Industry leading company in precision motor control located in Somersworth, NH is looking for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler.
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Magnet track assembly
- Stacking and molding activities
- Heavy mechanical assembly
- Mixing resins & adhesives
- Stacking, coating, honing & grinding
- Mechanical inspections
- Completing finished assemblies.
- Winding machines
- Machining Centers
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Must have good hand dexterity
- Prior assembly, machine operation &/or inspection
- Ability to use hand tools such as micrometers and verniers
The position works 1st shift position working Monday - Thursday; 7:00am-5:00pm. Pay rate is starting at $12.00/hour depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.