Finisher/Deburrer (2nd Shift)
Seabrook, NH | Full time
Medical Manufacturing - Finisher/Deburrer
Medical manufacturing company which is headquartered in Seabrook, NH is a leading contract manufacturer of highly-engineered precision instruments, implants, and other devises primarily for the orthopaedic implant industry.
Responsibilities of the Finisher/Deburrer:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all activities in finishing department,including but not limite
- to, Bead blast, Tumbler, Deburr, Heat Treat, Passivation and Laser Marking/Etching.
- Detects and reports discrepancies or questionable conditions to the department lead.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Responsible for assuring that assigned activities are performed in accordance with Seabrook
Qualifications of the Finisher/Deburrer:
- Demonstrated high level of mechanical hand/eye coordination.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to contribute to a team oriented environment.
- Able to lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a team
This is a second shift position working Monday-Friday; 3pm - 11:30pm. Compensation starts at $15/hour.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.