Sanford, ME | Full time
This company produces Class VI biocompatible custom molded silicone parts used in pharmaceutical, medical, food, beverage, industrial, consumer and biotechnology applications. The translucent or colored, biocompatible, Class VI, medical grade custom molded silicone components combine the high temperature properties of liquid silicone rubber to produce silicone custom molded components that are odorless, tasteless and nontoxic.
- Injection machine operation
- Manually operating a gate on an injection molding machine
- Extracting, inspecting and packing product
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Any machine operation or production experience is helpful
Hours are Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm
Pay is $12.00/hr.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603 749 4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.