Hampton, NH | Full time
Innovation driven company in Hampton, NH is a well-known leader in the nonwoven needlepunch fabrics and specialty fibers industry. They are responsible for designing, manufacturing, converting and packaging a vast array of products worldwide.
Looking for Machine Assistant candidates who can work independently to set up, operate and perform routine maintenance on retail machines (Lectra, Lectra spreader, panel cutter, folding machine, bolter, packaging line and wrapping machine etc.). The candidate would also be keeping records and inspecting for quality and reporting.
Responsibilities of the Machine Assistant:
- Work to SOP, WO and all safety guidelines
- Keeping records, reports and inspecting for quality
- Keeping up with production
- Ability to use E-1 to follow schedules and transfer rolls
Requirements of the Machine Assistant:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for the entire shift
- Must be reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work independently and stay motivated
This is a first shift opportunity in Hampton. Hours are Monday - Thursday 6am - 4:30pm and compensation starts at $11/hour.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.