Machine Operator (1st Shift)
Kittery, ME | Full time
Currently seeking reliable candidates to fill a supplemental-direct role at a client in Kittery, ME.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Operate one or several production machines simultaneously.
- Inspect parts completing SPC charts and note any trends indicating potential problems. Report defective parts to lead person or setup and operate personnel.
- When required, make simple machine adjustments to correct problems, referring more complex problems to either setup and operate person or lead person. Ensure adequate supply of correct material is at machines to satisfy production requirements.
- Maintain manufacturing order (MO) and pull card integrity by producing appropriate quantities in proper sequence of operations.
- Ensure drawing and setup sheets are properly filed and maintained at point of use location.
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Certified and able to run Barrett
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and blueprints as well as use of gaging methodology (verniers, drop gages, plug gages, etc)
- Have machine operating experience
Candidates must be able to read and understand blueprints, be dependable, and be hard-working. Qualified candidates will need to be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Openings on the 2nd shift working 3pm - 11:30pm; 1/2 hour unpaid lunch. Compensation for this position is $14.00/hour.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.