Machine Operator (2nd Shift)
Portsmouth, NH | Full time
Currently seeking a Machine Operator to organize and supply machine with sheets of glass for cutting for a 2nd shift, full time, long term opportunity in Portsmouth, NH. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of machine operating or industrial related experience.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Complete operation of small cutting machine to include: maintenance of quality cuts, change-over and production levels.
- Breaking of glass into 4" units.
- Follow work orders to insure quality product.
- Make decisions concerning minor adjustments to insure best quality products.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Machine Operator
- Basic math and computer entry skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to read, write and understand English.
Compensation starts at $13/hour.
Hours: 4pm-2:30am; Monday thru Thursday
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.