Rochester, NH | Full time
Rochester, NH company is a manufacturer and fabricator of engineered thermoset advanced composite materials and components is looking for a Machine Operator. This growing company manufacture sheet, tube, rod and fabricated components based on their clients custom needs.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
The machine operator will be tasked with a variety of machining and general labor tasks in various areas in the manufacturing facility. Contribute to the efforts of the team in the assigned group to meet the daily goals in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity. Contribute to efforts to maintain zero lost time accidents, both in the area and throughout the plant. Drive and support efforts to maintain good housekeeping practices in both the assigned group and throughout the facility.
Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- · Must be able to read micrometers
- · Must be able to read, evaluate and respond to product specs, blueprints and drawings.
- · Must be familiar and comfortable with industrial machinery.
- · Strong general mechanical skills
- · Familiar with use of micrometers, snap gauges or other tools
- · Knowledge of assembly, machining, quality control and safety
- · Experience in working with a team in diverse manufacturing
- · Effective verbal and written communication skills
- · Math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
Previous employment within manufacturing.
This is a first shift position working Monday - Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm. Compensation begins at $14/hour.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.