Dover, NH | Full time
Maintenance Position - Maintenance Technician
International medical manufacturing company specializes in catheters and other medical specialites is now hiring for a facilities maintenance technician.
Additional duties of the Facilities Maintenance Technician include:
- Interprets written instructions, service manuals and electrical schematics to install, troubleshoot or repair hydraulic, pneumatic or electro-mechanical systems, used in production, packaging or general facility related equipment
- Cleans and repairs on building mechanical equipment
- Perform general facility maintenance including plumbing repairs, light construction and repair of existing electrical system
- Train new employees as requested by production manager on general operation of packaging equipment and/or newly installed equipment
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklist on building equipment maintenance procedures
- Prepare, update and publish a formalized preventive maintenance schedule for current production equipment
- Responds to emergency maintenance request as required
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and be a team player.
- Must possess some basic computer skills
- Troubleshooting experience with machine maintenance
Schedule for this role are Monday - Friday; first shift. Weekend hours on Saturday may be required in emergencies. Starting pay is $22/hour.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.