Exeter, NH | Full time
A market-leading supplier of advanced, ultra-reliable integrated systems for avionics, radar, surveillance and Satcome applications in Exeter, NH is seeking to hire an experienced manual machinist.
Responsibilities of the Manual Machinist:
- Plan, layout, set-up, operate and make tool adjustments to cut and shape all types of metals and synthetics using manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment
- Work from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks
- Checks and inspects machining operations against the specified tolerances
- May identify and repair minor machine malfunctions
Qualifications of the Manual Machinist:
- Mechanical background
- PLC Programming
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions
- Be productive on a daily basis
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Experience in working with lapping of aluminum parts on sandpaper and/or basic Manual Machine or Sheet Metal shop environment.
The compensation for this position is $28.00/hour. This is a first shift opportunity working Monday through Friday 7:00am-3:30pm.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.