Dover, NH | Full time
This position is at a company that works with retailers and service providers to extend the value and lifetime of their technology assets. The company was founded in 1991 and is located in Dover, NH. This company specifically works with POS systems and more!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Operator:
- Work on test and repair jobs running through the lines
- Perform pass/fail testing, cleaning, refurbishment, and preventative maintenance on mechanical and electronic equipment including but not limited to printers, scanners, monitors/displays, LCD’s, keyboards, PC’s, servers, point of sale systems and peripherals
- Assist and support same level mechanical operators in designated department as well as other departments as needed and as able
Requirements of the Mechanical Operator:
- GED or High school diploma
- Must have a general mechanical understanding of repair or manufacturing assembly/disassembly functions.
- Reliable and willing to learn
This position is full time and 1st shift, M-F 8am-4:30pm with a 30 min unpaid lunch.
Email email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com to apply.