Rutland, VT | Full time
Leddy Group is seeking a reliable, environmentally-concerned individual to anchor our office. This role will be involved in varied parts of our growing business including Customer Service, Marketing/Sales Support and Production Management.
The position requires:
- Punctuality and reliability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Attention to detail;
- Pride in the efficiency, organization and appearance of our ground-level office;
- Motivation, self-prioritization and diligence;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes frenetic environment.
Working knowledge of one or more of the following programs a plus: Sketch-up or other CAD, Photoshop or other Design/Presentation, Spreadsheet/Database. Bachelor's degree and 1 year of office experience required.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits including IRA with company match and paid holiday/vacation/sick days.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 802-786-2222 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.