Dover, NH | Full time
Join a company that is the next generation of merchandising located in Dover, NH
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieves picking sheets from the office
- Scans orders into handled scanner
- Picks appropriate merchandise from warehouse, scanning in products for verification
- Packages orders in appropriate packaging according to shipping method and then sends to shipping
- Checks products for any defects
- Completes picking sheet in accordance to the contents of that package
- Reviews and selects products to process and ensure that the customer receives the best quality product per company standards
- May operate dolly and/or pallet jack in loading/unloading supplies and equipment
- May operate shrink-wrap machine
- May operate personal vehicle to deliver shipments
- May assist in routine maintenance of equipment and shipping area
- May lock loading doors
- Follows established departmental policies, produces, objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives and safety/ environmental/ infection control standards
- Inventory counts and warehouse transfers:
- Rolling cycle counts and perform annual physical counts
- Complete warehouse transfers, adjustments and issues upon request
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills/Qualifications for Pick/Pack Lead:
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Computer literacy-Microsoft Suite required, Sage 100 a plus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Reading and Math aptitude skills
- Professionalism and Diplomacy
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
This is a first shift position working Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.
Starting salary is $10.00/hour.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 business hours for an employment prescreen.