Post-Braze Bench Inspector
Exeter, NH | Full time
Leddy Group is seeking a Post-Braze Bench Inspector in Exeter, NH. This position requires a machine shop background. The individual will inspect product at various stages of production from tack weld to post braze including various visual and mechanical evaluations. This position will also perform routine quality tasks associated with AS9100 compliance, and handling of discrepant material.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Able to measure components using Dial Indicators and Height Stands, inspecting assemblies to .005
- Review follow process sheets for fixturing instructions
- Ability to move aluminum waveguide components in a soft state, usually at a T3 hardness temper before they are heat-treated back to a T6 hardness
- Cosmetics skills using various grinding tools
- 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Able to follow basic directions, verbal and written
- Visual and measurement of products coming from post braze
- Inspect in-process product utilizing various measuring tool and fixtures
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work
- Able to maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Must be able to work from various documents in multiple formats/media (specification, drawings, process sheets, ECO’s), written, and verbal instructions
- Able to work with Design Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering
This is a 1st shift, Monday-Friday position. Pay rate is $23 per hour.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com.