Post Processing Technician
Rutland, VT | Full time
Leddy Group is seeking a 1st shift Post Processing Technician in Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities of the Post Processing Technician:
- Reviewing the job folder to verify area of part to be post processed
- Performing visual inspection of parts for defects prior to post processing,
- Performing appropriate post processing per work instructions and job folder
- Recording and signing off on all applicable data defined in the job folder
- Reporting all processing problems, inaccuracies in job folder, damaged parts and/or post processing materials to Post Processing Lea
- Following in-process inspection procedures as needed to verify current operation meets customer and job folder requirements
- Observing all Environment, Health and Safety Policy requirements
- Keeping work area neat and orderly at all times
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Disposal of waste per safety standards.
To apply, please call Leddy Group at 802-786-2222, email Rutland@leddygroup.com or visit our website www.leddygroup.com.