Portsmouth, NH | Full time
Now hiring for a Program Manager position in Portsmouth, NH. This position is responsible for planning, executing and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-parties in order to deliver projects according to plan. The scope of effort covers project execution and customer communication through pre-order scheduling, order entry, engineering design, document release, planning, manufacturing, testing, Quality Assurance, and shipment.
Schedule is Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm and is a short term supplemental position. Starting rate is DOE.
Seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Technical aptitude is desired.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment; able to change direction, remain flexible and respond.
- Problem solving.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. A “can-do” attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project, MRP/ERP System basics and Internet.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Professional appearance and working demeanor.
Contact Leddy Group to apply. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.leddygroup.com.