Exeter, NH | Full time
Can you solder?! If the answer is yes to that question, keep reading! We need a 1st Shift Solderer who has great attention to detail and an eye for keen craftsmanship.
Responsibilities of the Solderer
- Assistance in soldering of all lantern parts through various processes, which include the use of a torch, iron, solder, and flux
- Have the ability to solder 30 fixtures per week, while maintaining quality
- Assists in the monitoring of raw materials inventory
- Reading and understanding the Bill of Materials
- Inspects outgoing parts to assure quality
- Aids other departments as deemed necessary
- General cleanliness, clean housekeeping all while maintaining equipment
Requirements of the Solderer
- Must have an understanding of basic math, reading a ruler, common angles, and different sized holes.
- Have the ability to fabricate parts for approximately 65 fixtures per week, while maintaining quality
- Ability to lift 30 lbs, ability to perform repetitive motions, ability to stand for long periods of time
Compensation for this position is $11.00/hour. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday 7am-3:30pm.
Contact the Leddy Group to apply. www.leddygroup.com, call 603-749-4810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.