Swiss Lathe Machinist
Seabrook, NH | Full time
CNC Swiss Lathe Machinist
Seabrook company that is a contract manufacturer of medical devices including surgical instruments, implants and devices for the orthopaedic market. They offer the highest quality and delivery required by the medical industry.
Responsibilities of the CNC Swiss Lathe Machinist:
- Ability to perform work with little or no supervision and demonstrate proper judgment and decision making skills when necessary
- Ability to be punctual, observes prescribed work periods and have an acceptable attendance record
- Ability to cooperate, work and communicate with coworkers, supervisors, subordinates and outside contacts
Requirements of the CNC Swiss Lathe Machinist:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Minimum 5 years of CNC machining experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with milling, lathe, citizen, ram and wire
- Use of micrometers, verniers, calipers and optical comparator
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
The compensation for this position is $19-$23 depending on experience. First and second shift are available. First shift is Monday through Friday 7:00am-3:30pm; Second shift is 3:00pm-11:30pm.