Dover, NH | Full time
Utility Person - Production
"Our specialty is high quality fabrics with minimum production quantities. We manufacture a variety of woven industrial fabrics using a vast array of synthetic yarn types in our modern 60,000 square foot building. We provide a wide range of styles for belting, filtration, composites and many other applications – please contact us with your needs and we’ll help you find the right style for your processes."
- Following company guidelines and procedures and all company safety policies and procedures
- Regular attendance and punctuality with strict adherence to company attendance guidelines
- Availability for overtime when required or necessary
- Assisting the weave room directly with production: ie changing weft spools, making/changing selvedge spools, changing rollers, recovering rollers
- Assisting in other areas when requested to do so
- Minor maintenance to looms to facilitate cleanliness of weave room and changing of warp beams
- Loading and unloading patterns into looms using a pattern truck
- Removal of empty warp beams using hand tools
- Replacing full warp beams on loom and leveling and aligning loom parts
- Effectively communicating with supervisor as well as with previous and following shifts regarding production they have accomplished during shift
- Continually monitoring the process and product for quality improvement
- Completion of all required and necessary paperwork to maintain ISO certification
- All other duties deemed necessary or as requested by supervisor or management
- Ability to stand for a full shift and lift up to 50lbs
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
Hours are Monday - Friday 3pm - 11:30pm.
Pay is $12/hr plus a shift differential.
To apply for this position, please send your resume or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603 749 4810 or visit www.leddygroup.com. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.