Portsmouth, NH | Full time
Currently seeking candidates with great organizational skills and the ability to work effectively with other organizations on a daily basis! This is a second shift position, but the candidate would need to train on first shift for a few days before moving to second.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Coordinator:
- Accurate storage, shipping, receiving, cycle counting and location accuracy for all products stored in the warehouse
- Make sure that products are stored in correct storage (cooler or dry warehouse)
Requirements of the Warehouse Coordinator:
- Forklift operation experience
- Minor maintenance
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Annual inventory
- Maintain clean work area
- Load/unload, move, stack and stage products, pull and prepare product for shipment
Compensation for this position is $13.00/hr plus shift differential. This position is Monday through Friday 3pm-11:30pm.
To apply, please send your resume to Seacoast@LeddyGroup.com, visit www.leddygroup.com or call to be prescreened at 603-749-4810.